in fondo - in the end

......c......h......i......s......s......à......?......w......h......o......k......n......o......w......s......?

31 October 2012

VUpdate / VAggiornamento #4 (Arwh)

"provided that the surface is flat and my diaper freshly changed, I can sit all by myself, with no help and not using my hands! on the food side, I am king of allergic to bananas e tomorrow I'll try pumpkin in my soup for the first time."
/
"se la superficie è piatta e il mio pannolino appena cambiato, riesco a stare seduta tutta da sola, senza aiuti e senza usare le mani! per quanto riguarda il cibo, sono un po' intollerante alla banana e domani mangerò per la prima volta la zucca dentro la pappa."

:D - V.

P.S. "I know I should say MAMMA, but for the moment I can only say ARWH, that's the closest I get but I'm sure she knows what I mean."
/
"So che dovrei dire MAMMA, ma per il momento riesco a dire solo ARWH, è il massimo che riesco a fare, ma sono sicura che lei sa che cosa intendo"

No comments: