in fondo - in the end

......c......h......i......s......s......à......?......w......h......o......k......n......o......w......s......?

14 November 2012

#7 - swing / altalena

"I don't appreciate variations to my evening routine, so don't try and feed me soup when all I want is MILK! but for lunch, give me a lot of veggies including spinach: so yummy! oh, and when the sun is out, please bring me to the park! today I tried the swing and it's sooooo cool!"
/
"non mi piacciono i cambiamenti nella mia routine della sera, quindi non datemi da mangiare delle pappe quando ciò che voglio è solo il LATTE! ma per pranzo, datemi un sacco di verdure, spinaci inclusi: gnam gnam! ah, e quando c'è il sole, per favore portatemi ai giardinetti! oggi ho provato l'altalena ed è troppo bella!"

^_^ - V.


No comments: